Dosing Pumps & Dispensers
Dosing Pumps / Dosing Dispensers
ViscoTec dosing pumps achieve precise, consistent and reliable dosing and cover a very wide spectrum of viscosities. Thanks to the special rotor-stator geometry, a valve to prevent medium from automatically flowing out is not required. Product dosing is extremely gentle and, even when conveying media with highly abrasive filler content, the dosing pumps have a long service life. Depending on the series, the ViscoTec Dosing Pumps not only facilitate dot or bead application in variable quantities, they are also used for product feed for systems with integrated preparation process.
Our product range includes the following dosing pumps / dosing dispensers:
The RD series of ViscoTec dosing dispensers combines precision with compact design and versatility. Dosing volume: 0,12 - 1,8 ml/rev.
- Non-stick coated interior
- Reverse-flow possible (no dripping)
- Low maintenance
- Constant dosing volume, also with density or viscosity fluctuations
- As ViscoPro dosing system, easy programming of quantity and speed
The VMP series of ViscoTec dosing pumps is a low-cost version of the RD Dispenser, but is used for higher dosing capacities
- Dosing volume: up to 14,8 ml/rev.
- Without non-stick coating
The ViscoTec VRP Dispenser ensures a smooth and reliable product supply. Medium is also optimally prepared for dosing by means agitation and circulation.
- Dosing volume: 4,0 - 14,8 ml/rev.
- For self-levelling media
- Low shear stress of medium
- Excellent emptying results: <1% residue
We not only supply standard dosing products, but can also provide a dosing system tailored to match your special requirements. Just let us know!