Shape your future with us!
Does permanent employment with long-term prospects matter to you?
And you are looking for variety in the work you do?
If you can answer both questions equally with “yes”, don’t look any further – just send us your application!
We can offer you both, since security and job variety are big issues at ViscoTec. It is important for employees to feel secure and settled in their work and have room for creativity. Since we offer mainly customized solutions, you will be guaranteed a varied and highly interesting occupation.
ViscoTec America Inc. is a subsidiary of the German-based ViscoTec, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of dosing and metering equipment involving progressive cavity pumps, as well as systems involving such technology for various industries. Our equipment is made to the highest principles and has set the standard for many customers in various industries. We continue to grow significantly by continuously adding new, high profiled OEMs and end customers to our client list. Besides its Headquarters in Germany and various representations across Europe and Asia, ViscoTec America Inc. was established in Atlanta, Georgia in 2009 to serve the North American markets.
The company’s core competence lies in the design and manufacture of dosing and metering equipment involving progressive cavity pumps, as well as systems which we develop in close cooperation with our customers. ViscoTec has a long history of working with world-renowned OEMs in key industries such as the Sealants and Adhesives, automotive, electronics and solar industry.
We are currently seeking:
Outside Sales Engineer / Account Manager
- · Build accounts and significantly add to sales of operation
- · Use technical and product knowledge to assess and process customer inquiries
- · Provide support to customers and prospective customers in all technical issues
- · Work closely with sales personnel and design engineering in the US and Germany
- · Maintain and grow solid account relationships
- · Support President in strategic decision making process and add to the success with new accounts,
Conduct market research
- · Prepare technical presentations for customers
- · Must have a Bachelors degree in Engineering or a similar field
- · Must have very successful sales experience
- · Must be fluent in English; Knowledge of the German language or any other foreign language is a plus
- · Exceptional analytical, organizational and communication skills
- · Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- · Willing to travel extensively
- · Ability to pay close attention to detail
- · Ability to successfully execute multiple project responsibilities
- · Able to work under pressure, open-minded to changes, flexible and dynamic
- · Highly motivated, persuasive and enthusiastic
Benefits & Compensation:
- · Salary commensurate with experience
- · Benefits package offered
Location: Head Office is in Atlanta area
Sales area: to be discussed
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits offered
Employee Type: Full time employee
Industry: Manufacturing, sealants and adhesives, solar, food, electronics
Manages Others: To be discussed
Job Type: Outside Sales and Account Manager
Education: 4 Year Degree
Experience: Specific experience in the field of industrial pumping, dosing and metering involving progressive cavity pumps. Considerable experience in the conception and sales of dosing, metering, filling and emptying systems involving progressive cavity pumps
Contact Information: email to:
Please reference the Subject Line: "Outside Sales Engineer / Account Manager"